Important Impound Information & Procedures
Sioux Falls, SD Impound Procedures
You may have heard that towing companies make it impossible to meet all of the procedures required to get your vehicle released from impound in the Sioux Falls, SD area. In our experience, that is simply untrue, especially for vehicles under our watch. While it isn’t overly difficult to retrieve a towed vehicle from our impound lot, it is important to remember that guidelines must be followed to protect the car owner and towing company. We don’t want to hand your vehicle over to the wrong person any more than you want to see that happen.
Picking Up A Vehicle from Impound
You’ll discover that following these procedures will help you get your automobile back quickly, so you can get on with your life.
- Impound Hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Saturday & Sunday by appointment only
- Vehicles Will Be Released ONLY to the Registered Owner
- Registered Owner MUST Show a Government Issued Photo ID
- Payments MUST be Made in Cash
- Food, Medicine, and Clothing ONLY May Be Retrieved from Impounded Vehicles Without Full Cash Payment
Your Impounded Vehicle is Safe with Us
If you have any questions or concerns about an impounded vehicle, we encourage you to contact us during business hours to discuss the situation. Rest assured, your automobile will be securely stored while under our care.
Send Us A Message